Ok, that was kind of harsh, but seriously, I have been waiting 13 long years for my sister to get married so we can be like 2 old married couples together. Now, that it has happened I am so excited for her and Chaise! They had a beautiful ceremony and were married by my cousin Kristie's husbands father, Bishop Allred. (Wow that was a mouthful.) They looked amazing and just glowed with excitement and emotion. We are proud of the both of them for the things they have done to get here and we know they will have such an amazing life together. Here are some pics from the wonderful day! (Hope you don't think it is picture overload!)
May 28, 2010
Grandma and Grandpa Schroeder came from Michigan.
They were so cute, especially with little Brandon.
So, glad they came out and we got to see them again.


My sweet family.



Brandon

Vanessa

Hailey

Jorge as a Coke spokesman.

Christine

Jorgy

My boys. (Oh how I love to say that!)

My brothers, David and Alan.

The Wedding Party Boys

My Mom and Erika (sister)

My whole immediate family. (Welcome Chaise!!)

The Wedding Party Girls.

Grandpa and Grandpa Schroeder (my dad's parents).

Mom and Dad




My sister, Erika.

Erika and Chaise

The Cake

The line.


Manning the kitchen?

The kiss.

The band that made us sing and didn't give us instructions....Grrrr.

The car....okay, I participated.....but it was NOT my idea. Chaise blame your sister!

Mr. and Mrs. Chaise Webb

And they're off!

1 comment:
That is a GORGEOUS and different cake! I love the idea, and (with permission, of course??) print the photo and file it in my "future-wedding-plan-file-when-Kailee gets-married-in-20 years file!" LOL
Post a Comment