1st Day of 6th Grade (GASP!!):
Christine is just an amazing kid! She is growing up too fast for me. It is turning into a blur. I still remember the little 10 month old baby who wanted so badly to crawl up the stairs. When I told her she would fall if she tried to do it, she kept going anyway. And she fell. This is how determined this young lady is. She will do anything she puts her mind to. Whether that is play 4 sports at one time on 12 different teams or whether it is getting a perfect report card every time, she can do anything she wants to. She had a rather whirlwind year with running for student council, massive projects, numerous sports teams, a million friends vying for her attention, duties at home, or just trying to be a kid. She did it all with seeming ease. I don't know how she does it, but she manages and handles it better than anyone I know. She loves us dearly and tries to please us. She is starting to get an attitude, but she is 12, what else should we expect? She wants a little more freedom, and I guess she deserves it. She is a maniac, that's for sure. Sometimes I need to keep her home, to keep her rested. (Today she played a soccer game with mid 20s women! And she held her own. They asked her to come play with them again!) I could not be more proud of this kid and her abilities! I LOVE you Christine! Keep up the amazing work! Here are some pics of her journey:



The Clan: Kayla, Kailee, Whitney, Jacee, Jamie, Christine, and Jessica
Christine on her last day of school and with her AWESOME teacher, Mr. Gull.
Congratulations Christine and welcome to Jr. High!! (DOUBLE GASP!!!!!!)

1 comment:
I love all of your posts about your kids. I did that awhile ago, and it's probably time to do it again. By the way, I love your family picture at the top. Your hair turned out great!(:
Post a Comment