Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Primary Sumbeams

This is why I enjoy my calling sooo much!



We did a skit for our ward's talent show night and it was super fun. I love the fact that through my calling I have become better in patience and I have made some incredible friends. I am grateful for the opportunities I have to serve and learn by being in the primary presidency.

P.S.: Don't mind the videographer....she is new at the job!

Here are my BFF's



Ivy Robbins, Me, Karen Matsuoka, and Bobi Bassett

2 comments:

ker said...

Hilarious! Great job.

Amber Holdaway said...

I am so sad that I missed such a great time! I would have loved to be one of my sunbeams!!! That's awesome! Next time have someone lay on the floor during the song and take their shoes off, I always got that one! This was such a good idea! I miss you guys and "our" ward so much!