Jorge, Suzanne, Christine, Vanessa, Jorgy, Hailey, and Brandon
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Summer Garden
We tried....we really did. Our garden was pretty, but hasn't produced much since we planted. Although we have harvested quite a few serrano peppers.......I don't really know what to do with those. We planted tomatoes, bell peppers, 3 other kinds of peppers, strawberries, watermelon, and a peach tree. We had a good time doing it and felt quite a satisfaction when it was done. Next year we plan on planting before it gets scorching outside!
We also planted flowers in the pots on the porch which have been empty for 5 years.....
It sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun this summer. You work hard and then you play hard. I'm always amazed to see how much you, your kids and Jorge do. You guys rock!
My garden was a huge flop this year, too! And I planted at the same time my sister did and she's getting all kinds of produce out of hers?! Go figure- I just don't have a green thumb (but I knew that!)
3 comments:
It sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun this summer. You work hard and then you play hard. I'm always amazed to see how much you, your kids and Jorge do. You guys rock!
beautiful!!!!
My garden was a huge flop this year, too! And I planted at the same time my sister did and she's getting all kinds of produce out of hers?! Go figure- I just don't have a green thumb (but I knew that!)
Post a Comment