Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our 13th Anniversary

Our anniversary fell on Father's Day this year and also we were driving home from vacation so it was a pretty uneventful day except for the fact that it has been 13 YEARS! Wow, we really have proved them wrong. I love Jorge more now than I ever. We bought ourselves a new sectional for our theater room in the basement. We LOVE it. Every time we sit on it we fall asleep. That means superior comfort. Later in the evening we went to dinner and a movie. Those times are rare for us as we are super busy with our crazy lives. I wouldn't trade anything though, as I have married my one and true love.

Love you Jorge!

A blast from the past:
High School Sweethearts!
Sweethearts Dance


Our Wedding Day


Now

Our New Sectional

3 comments:

soccer mom said...

Oh my GOSH! Those pictures are soooo cute!!!! :) Sasha

Karin said...

You guys are so old! Just kidding! Mike and I celebrated our 13th anniversary this year too! It's crazy how fast time flies!

Aubrey said...

Love this post. All of them are great. I love when my friends blog and I get to keep up on what's going on. Thanks!