We were driving home from family vacation and didn't do much for that reason. Jorge is the most
AMAZING father I know. He is so supportive and willing to sacrifice
ANYTHING for our kids. Even if it means, he never gets time to himself. I do not know any other man who is willing to work as hard for their kids as my husband does. We love him dearly and are grateful for all he does for us! Jorge, I hope you know how much we
LOVE you!
So, Jorge got himself a present (as usual) and I think we are all benefiting from this present too.
Presenting JETER



Jorge has created Jeter's castle.

I didn't get a picture of Jorge with all the kids this day, but here is a pic of the reason why he lives and does the things he does every day!

Jorge you are an amazing, wonderful, caring, fantastic, funny, fabulous, loving father!
No comments:
Post a Comment