Most of you know how I feel about these valentine's boxes. This year was no different. Although, I did force my husband to help because I had lots of homework to work on. It never fails that at least one child will cry because his or hers is not cool enough. This year Vanessa thought her wasn't good enough. But in the end they are happy with the loot they bring home and the boxes go in the garbage to be forgotten. Maybe this year as I begin teaching I need to remember to be happy about the lovely boxes....
Hailey's theme was Nursery Rhymes - She choose Little Bunny Foo Foo. Not sure that is a nursery rhyme, but she even added the mouse in the door.

Vanessa's theme was I Love America - she, or rather I due to lack of ideas, chose to do the Industrial Revolution. I think it was rather creative.

Jorgy's theme was All About Me - He chose to do a soccer theme. Rather fitting don't you think?

Some of the loot.

On a happier note.....Jorge LOVES his girls. He brought roses home for each of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment