
I got the job! I am so excited that I could shout it from the roof tops!
My hard work is paying off and I get to intern as a 3rd grade teacher in the fall! I just cannot wait to get started. I have so many ideas floating in my head that I cannot wait to implement them. Mrs. Aguero's Rockstars will rock the 3rd grade!!
I have wanted to teach for a long time. I never thought it would be possible, but I believe that things just fell into place and I am grateful for the opportunities that have been presented to me so that I could go back to school and make one of my dreams come true! Thank you to my family for struggling with me these past few years (we're not quite done yet), thanks to my friends who helped me learn about college and suffer through it with me and those who watched my kids for me while I pursued my dreams, thanks to my parents who showed me how important an education is, thanks to my principal for having faith in me to teach the students, and thanks to God for giving me the opportunity!
2 comments:
Congratulations Mrs. Aguero! I'm so excited for you.
CONGRATS SU!! THAT IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!! YAY!!!!!
Post a Comment