Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flu Epidemic

I don't know what my problem is, but I get sick a lot. Makes me wonder if my job is the cause. Before I had kids, I never got sick. I didn't even know what a headache felt like. But lately I catch everything the kids bring home. January was not my month. I got VERY sick in Las Vegas. So sick that I couldn't even get out of bed. I had a raging fever that burnt your hand if you touched my skin. I felt better the next day, but two days later I got a great surprise. I got sick once again. Jorge needed to go to the doctor for some reason and he just asked them to check me out just in case. Well the tests came back and I had "swine" flu or H1N1. Ridiculous! I had the shot! Why in the world was I getting sick! The doctor didn't know, but he told me that if I hadn't have had the shot, I would have probably been in the hospital. I am tired of being sick. I need to move somewhere warm where the germs stay away and I stay well! Here's to wishful thinking!

Here I am deathly ill in January!

No comments: