Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4H - Lights! Camera! Action!

I took on a little project this past semester at school. I decided to teach a 4H class, and it wasn't going to be ANY 4H class, I was going to make it a huge production. After the first class, I thought I made a huge mistake. The kids were difficult. I had three students quit on me because of the other students. They laughed and messed around and didn't want to listen to me. I thought we would never pull it together. But, I have to admit, the final product was fun and I just MIGHT do it again....

It was a musical production called, Lights! Camera! Action! It had songs from some famous movies like Sponge-bob, Polar Express, and Shrek. The kids had fun and did very well. They even designed their own costumes. I was a proud teacher.





No comments: