Jorge, Suzanne, Christine, Vanessa, Jorgy, Hailey, and Brandon
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Christmas Spirit
My sister-in-law Sherry had to go back into the hospital, unfortunately back in November. My mother-in-law was there every day nursing her back to health and giving her the courage to keep fighting. Sherry was doing well when suddenly my mother-in-law was having stomach pains. She went to the emergency room and needed emergency surgery because her appendix had burst. All went well and they both came home shortly thereafter. My children have amazing hearts and wanted to help Grandma. They decided to decorate her house for her for Christmas because they knew it would be difficult for her to do it by herself and they wanted her to come home to a peaceful feeling. This is what they did: (sorry for the poor quality phone pictures)
I'm catching up on blog reading. This post was so sweet. You do have a wonderful mother-in-law (who seems very fun too!) and I love that you and the kids did this for her.
2 comments:
Those Kiddos are the best!! Love my babies!!
I'm catching up on blog reading. This post was so sweet. You do have a wonderful mother-in-law (who seems very fun too!) and I love that you and the kids did this for her.
Post a Comment