Jorge, Suzanne, Christine, Vanessa, Jorgy, Hailey, and Brandon
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Christmas Soccer Fun
Jorge is a pretty good coach. (Pretty sure I've mentioned that before and I'm pretty sure I'll mention it again shortly. =)). Jorge throws an annual Christmas party for his team(s). This year, Vanessa's team benefited from this fun activity. The girls enjoyed a motivational speech by Natalyn Lewis a Director of Coaching for Celtic Storm and coaches at Timpanogos High School, who played soccer at BYU and has many titles to her name. She also wrote a book which Jorge bought for each of the girls and had it autographed for them. The girls also enjoyed breakfast with the team and their families, prizes, and a gift exchange. They then received their 1st place league trophies. The girls had a blast and I'm sure they will look forward to this event every year. Thanks to all for helping Jorge put this together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment