- DO NOT eat a piece of pie just before you run. You will feel heavy and drag your feet.
- DO NOT wear pants. It gets too hot and you will sweat more causing a heat stroke type feeling.
- DO NOT wear a sports bra, it might help, but if it's too tight, wearing it makes for an uncomfortable run.
- DO NOT do all of these things and add distance to your run.
I feel like I want to go back to the same route I had before. I was doing well and enjoying (well, not really enjoying, but feeling good about it) what I was doing before.
Jorge came with me again. He has gone running 3 nights in a row. I am proud of him. I think if we can just change our eating habits, we will both lose the necessary weight we need to get off and we will be healthier in the process. The problem is CHANGING how we eat....
This is what Jorge wore last night......he thought it was cool, I thought it was kind of funny.Its a Sauna Suit - Designed to make you sweat more, losing water weight.
1 comment:
that just makes me hot looking at it! Way to keep running.
Post a Comment