Things I learned on this run:
- It is not easier to run with my girls. They make fun of me and they try to talk to me, but I can get a word in between my heavy breathing.
- I lied in my last running post....it is not better to run on an empty stomach or a full one. Last time I almost threw up just after I posted my blog, and it took me a while to recover. A balance is the way to go.
- Persistence is key.
I am excited about my progress and to see that I will be able to do it. One thing I really need to do is eat better. I need to eliminate junk food.....and decrease my portion size. Problem is that I LOVE food. I mean, I am probably addicted to food and I rarely get full. I don't drink soda often, but when I do I do it for days in a row. If I were to change my eating habits and keep up my running, I will lose those 25 pounds I really want to lose.
Persistence, dedication, and motivation is all I need to keep my momentum going.
Thank you for ALL your words of encouragement! I LOVE hearing from you! You keep me motivated as well!
3 comments:
YOU GO!!!!! You will be beating Christine in no time!!!
You really have inspired me I went on a short run tonight!! THANKS!
Way to go! We started running before life got a little crazy with moving. Are you using the Couch to 5K? I loved it, it was gradual and didn't overwhelm me to push myself over my limit. Also, have you ever tried myfitnesspal.com? It's my favorite site in calculating my calories. I Love food too, but this way you can still have your treats and not deprive yourself. My friend also has a weight loss blog that I keep up on, she has some interesting view points and I enjoy reading them to keep me motivated. :) Good Luck!!! http://whileiamweighting.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment