Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Running Day 4


Wow. My body must be adjusting. I was barely even tired on this one. I guess it's time to go a little further to push my body a little more. Let it be known that I still don't like running. Not one bit, but I feel like it is a motivation of sorts. It's been over a week, and I'm doing it! Here are a few things I learned on this one:


  1. I realized that as I run the same route every other day.....a stalker can follow me and kidnap me. I need to change it up a bit every time in order to keep my stalker guessing.

  2. This time I ran with Jorge and Jeter. I am still not sure if I like running with someone or alone.

  3. Running through a lightning storm is beautiful. This Earth is beautiful. Looking at they sky, seeing Venus, and seeing some amazingly beautiful lightning strikes makes for an amazing run.

1 comment:

Amy said...

way to go running even in the lighting storm! I just sat at home watching it. GRR I should have just gone!