Saturday, June 5, 2010

All About Hailey

1st Day of Preschool, Sept. 2009:


Hailey has grown by leaps and bounds this year, her third year of preschool. Because I work, she goes to 2 classes of preschool every day and 4 different classes 4 times a week. She would end up getting bored and saying, "I already know EVERYTHING, Mom!" Her teachers allowed her to be the "helper" and help the other students do their work. She is amazingly smart and knows all letters and sounds and can count to "infinity and beyond" in her words. She started reading this year and can sound out most 3 letter words and knows many sight words. It was awesome to hear her read a book. She finally stopped pulling out her eyebrows and eyelashes. I still don't know what brought that on, but thankfully it is over. (It might have been having and getting a new baby in the house, that's when it started.) She is super excited and cannot wait until kindergarten, to go to the big school. Hailey loves to play Barbies and Polly Pockets. She also enjoys dress-up and playing house. She loves playing with friends and had a friend from her school move in across the street. She is shy when she doesn't know you, but she opens up quickly and then you can't get her to be quiet. She has quite the strong personality, but is very loving. She often says, "I love you, Mommy," out of the blue. Here are some pics of a great year with Hailey:






Hailey loves to sing. One of her favorite songs right now is, "Naturally," by Selena Gomez.
Here she is at her program and with her teachers Miss Amy and Miss Karen:



Hailey has graduated from preschool officially now. Am I sad?? No, not really....mostly proud. I love you Hailey!

Last day of Preschool, May 2010:



Congratulations Hailey! See you in Kindergarten!


2 comments:

soccer mom said...

Hailey is my is my little buddy even if she denies it in public! She is so smart & keeps me laughing!

ker said...

Aww, that's our sweet Hailey! We love having her in our class (and our neighborhood!)