I love Mother's Day. It has always been a day for me to feel loved and appreciated, the whole day long. I feel SPECIAL. And sometimes a woman needs that. We went to church and had a great Sunday, besides Brandon throwing up on my friend and on the carpet, sorry Sasha! (He was coming down with something again!) After church, Jorge and I decided to leave the kids and go fishing for an hour or so. We went to the river in Diamond Fork Canyon and had a great time. I had an even better time because I caught two fish and Jorge caught none! HEHE! (I am catching him on his game!)
After fishing, Jorge's family came over and we went to the pond for some good ol' KFC and had a picnic. It was difficult for me because Brandon was sick, but watching the kids was hilarious.
Hailey and Nikki played air guitars.
Christine went on a hunt for duck eggs and ended up catching a duck!

Jorgy and Vanessa were actually NICE to each other!

Jorge and Ron tried to teach Sherry how to ride a bike.
I got some special one-on-one time with a sick and sad Brandon.
We had banana cream pie! One of my favorites!
AND I had an awesome photo shoot with Brandon!
Life doesn't get any better than this! I AM A BLESSED MOTHER!!!
1 comment:
I hope you know what an amazing Mom you are. Not too many people could pull off all that you do. You are great at everything you do! I wish I could be more like you.
Post a Comment