Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jorgy's Baptism

Okay, so I'm a little behind. I still haven't even done Christmas, but I think you all know why I don't do this all that often.

Jorgy was baptized on December 5th, 2009. We waited a month so that Sherry could get better and so she wouldn't miss it! (We love you Sherry!) Watching my first son get baptized was amazing. He is growing into such a caring little man! He is always worried about how I am and how I feel. He has deep feelings for those he loves. I am so proud of him and for all his hard work with the Gospel. He is studious and knowledge hungry. He will make a GREAT missionary one day if he chooses to go! We LOVE you Jorgy, and we are sooo proud of you for this decision you made on this special day!






My calling allows me the opportunity to go to the ward baptisms every month, but there is nothing more special than seeing your own child baptized by his father! We have an amazing family who were all able to participate in this special occasion! Thanks everyone for coming!

No comments: