Thursday, April 8, 2010

Christmas 2010

I'm trying, I'm trying. I know none of you want to read about Christmas in April, but since we have been having Christmas like weather, why not write about it?

Christmas was a blast as usual! Actually, it was even better because I wasn't sick this year!!! I was able to eat and be merry, like the rest of them. (I have been sick for the last 2 years at Christmas time!) The kids had a fabulous time going to both Grandmas homes and visiting Santa (twice), going to parties, and even having our own little Christmas at home. We didn't get the tree up until Christmas Eve, but at least we got it up and Santa spoiled the kids with too much stuff, as always. We enjoy the spirit of Christmas and what it brings into our home. We enjoy the time spent with families and the laughs that creates. We enjoy the caring spirit that we seems to posses at this time and hope it continues throughout the year. We have a great love of our Savior and the Lord for bringing him into our daily lives. We are also ever so grateful for another year of life and love. So, in the spirit of Christmas (even in April), MERRY CHRISTMAS!

A Christmas of Guitar Hero battles!

Brandon enjoyed every minute!

My five beautiful children. Oh, and the dog, Daisy!

Brandon's first Christmas! 5 1/2 months old.

Yes, I made the stockings. No, I am not a professional.
And yes, I forgot to make the new baby one.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

P.S.: Sorry about the lack of quality photos. My camera died a horrible death on this Christmas day, 2009.

No comments: