Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hailey turns 5!

I can't believe the one who I called baby for 4 years turned 5! To me 5 means no more toddler clothes, no more "little" school, no more "baby girl" and no more cuddles. I love this girl to death and she is 5!!! Okay, I admit it, Hailey is spoiled. She is the baby girl of the family and acts the part. She usually gets what she wants and she knows it. Hailey brings sweetness and passion to this family. Happy birthday, baby girl!

When the girls turned 5, I allowed them to get their ears pierced if they wanted to. Hailey didn't even hesitate. She didn't even flinch when she got them pierced. I was a proud Mama!







We had a small family celebration at home. We made her favorite food, spaghetti and meatballs, and she even got her one glass of soda for the year! Grandma S. and Erika came over later to bring her a present! She got books, a barbie house, barbie clothes, and a barbie styling head! If that isn't the perfect birthday, I don't know what is!

No comments: