12. He is an excellent bar-b-quer!
11. He has an incredible imagination.
10. He enjoys the outdoors as much as I do.
9. He does things with me and for me, even though these things are not the most exciting things to do.
8. He is not afraid of the laundry or of the dishes (even though he only does them once in a blue moon, he still knows HOW to do them).
7. He cares so much about people and desires to help them in any way he can.
6. He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants.
5. He has a great desire to move forward and grow and prosper.
4. He encourages me.
3. He motivates me to be the best that I can be in all situations.
2. He is the BEST father in the world, even though he has no time for himself, he would rather spend time with his kids!
1. He loves me no matter what! No matter what silly or dumb thing I could do, he loves me unconditionally!
Jorge is the greatest man I know! He has changed our lives completely and we love him.
Happy Anniversary!!
We spend the weekend at the Zermatt Resort in Midway. It was a beautiful resort with a Swiss Alps feel to it. We spent the first day shopping in Park City and then the next day watching two movies back to back (who has time to do that with kids??). Our nights were spent finding amazing places to eat and relaxing. We don't get to get away often, but enjoy the special memories created when we do. It was a wonderful weekend and I look forward to many more!
2 comments:
How sweet! Happy Anniversary!
Happy belated anniversay! Hey, I think I know that Patty!
Post a Comment