Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1st Grade Graduation

Jorgy graduated 1st grade recently. I can't believe that my little boy is so big. Jorgy is usually a good kid but he likes to bug his sisters constantly. He likes to talk and shout out. But there is a side of him that most people do not see, not even family members. He has a very sweet heart and he truly cares about people and things. When I would cry, he would always ask what is wrong. If I get hurt, he would wait for me to get better before leaving my side. Besides those things he is ALL boy! He loves sports, especially soccer and baseball. At 7 years old he has made the U9 soccer club team. I am proud of him and all his accomplishments. I can't wait to see what kind of a big brother he will be to his new brother coming soon!

We love you Jorgy!







No comments: