Thursday, June 4, 2009

5th grade Graduation

Ok, I can't believe this, but Christine just finished her second to last year in elementary school. I cannot believe that she has grown up so fast. I seriously remember taking her to kindergarten. I remember others telling me how difficult it is to send your first one to that first day of kindergarten, but for me it felt awesome! I love seeing her learn and grow and become smarter! And now that she has just done her first science fair project, and her state project, I can't believe it!

Christine is very special. She has amazing talents that I hope she will never give up. She is a fantastic ball player. If you ask me, she is amazing at softball AND soccer, but I think softball is her strong suit! She loves to be with her friends and is getting more privileges every day. She is not a bad babysitter and recently had her first out of the house babysitting job! She loved it and thinks those kids are "sooo cute". I asked her why she didn't think her own sister was cute, and she said, "She's my sister, Mom!" She is very helpful around the house and does pretty much whatever I need her to do. She will gripe a bit, but eventually she knows how hard it is for me to do everything by myself and she always comes through. She does not like to see my suffer, that's for sure. She has a loving and caring personality that I know will carry her through any challenge. Congratulations Christine!!!

We LOVE YOU, Christine!









No comments: