Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I have to back track a little bit because I am a little behind. I should start with Mother's Day. It was truly a beautiful day. On Saturday, I took Hailey to the Mom and Me at the Zoo day and we had a blast! We went with my mom and sister. I take Hailey because she never gets to do anything. She is always dragged to her siblings sports and she is forced to sit down and be good and she gets quite bored, so I decided to take a day and spend some time with her alone, just for her. It is becoming a tradition and I hope to continue to do it for a while, while my kids are still young enough to enjoy it. Here are some pics of our trip to the zoo.











On Sunday, I got out of the shower to beautiful flowers and a beautiful family waiting to say Happy Mother's Day. We went to church and I LOVE hearing my kids sing to me. We spent the afternoon at Jorge's mom's house after stopping to say hello to my Mother. We had a nice bar-b-que, where I didn't have to clean up, and then we watched a movie together. Although I spent much of the day doing homework, it was so nice to be with family and enjoy the peaceful day. My biggest surprise was that Jorge bought me a guitar. I have been wanting to learn and I was so excited to get it. I went out the next day and bought a book right away. Here is a pic of my flowers, and I will have someone take a pic of the guitar and post that one soon.


If you will notice, Jorge put 4 red roses for each of my 4 children and 1 white one for the baby on the way. It was such a beautiful gesture and I LOVE my husband dearly for loving me!

No comments: