Friday, May 8, 2009

Quote of the Day

So, I have this big day planned for the day before Mother's Day. I am taking my youngest, Hailey to the Zoo for Mommy and Me day. We are very excited and have been looking forward to it for a while now. I even e-mailed Jorge with the day and the times I would be gone so he would be prepared to be at home with the older kids. Yesterday he was talking about all he was doing on Saturday and I gently reminded him that he would have all the kids and I was making sure he was still okay with that! Let me remind you that the kids are 11, 8, & 7. This is what he replied, "Suzanne, I don't know how you expect me to take care of all those kids!" Yeah, that's my husband for you! Doesn't know how to take care of his own kids after 11 years of doing it!

1 comment:

Bobi said...

Hope you had a great day with Hailey! What are we going to do with the husbands??? Just gotta love em!!