Sunday, May 24, 2009

Poll

We are still up in the air with this baby's name. I would like to take a poll. Here are the three main choices:

Brandon
Michael
Anthony

Send us your opinions and input. All names go with the middle name we have chosen. So let us hear it!

12 comments:

Bobi said...

Since you asked, I like Brandon. Good luck with the big decision.

Mandie Green said...

My vote is for Anthony.

Aubrey said...

I like Michael, it is Clayton's middle name. Hang in there, it is so worth it when you are done. We are having a blast with our sweet baby and he was worth all the suffering!

Christy said...

I vote for Brandon!

Julia said...

I like Brandon or Micheal. I think the name Anthony is icky and somewhat girly-man sounding. (I'm really going to regret writing this if you choose that name!)

Amy said...

My first choice would be Anthony but I also like Brandon. Good luck!

Karen said...

Brandon, Brandon, Brandon! We almost used this name but decided on Noah instead because there was already a Brandon in the family. Good luck though! (And Julia- you are hilarious!)

Unknown said...

Michael. Nice Biblical name.

Sasha said...

Brandon is my choice also. What is the middle name?

Brig and Ashlee said...

I think Anthony sounds great with your last name. I also like Michael...(it's a family name for us). I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy :)

ker said...

Anthony Aguero has a handsome ring to it. I bet you never thought you'd be asking via internet/facebook/blog for opinions on what to name your baby.=)

Crissi said...

I like Brandon so much I used it on my only son. It's a good name :)