Actually, not really news, but somethings I want to write down.
Cravings: I was never really a person to get particular cravings, but this time has been a little different. I have never craved anything weird, just things I don't have. There was a time where Jorge and I saw two movies in a row and they were eating ramen noodles, well, I HAD to have Ramen. Lately I have been craving cereal. Especially Shredded Wheat, mostly because I saw that in a movie too. This pregnancy, like my last one, I have to have ice! I don't know what it is, but ice seems to sooth me, although the heartburn afterward is weird, I still have to have at least 2 glasses of ice a day. I LOVE french fries and try to get them whenever possible. At the beginning of this pregnancy, I had McDonald's french fries once a week until I got sick. Now I have only had them a few times, but they are still as good as ever! I also NEED Caramello chocolate. I keep asking Jorge to get it for me, but he seems to always forget. How convenient! Other than that, my appetite has decreased now, which is good. Even if I am hungry, I can't eat too much because my stomach feels stretched to the max already. I wonder how much I weigh now?
Pains: I still have incredible hip pain. I really think I have something wrong with them as I had these pains before I got pregnant, but now the weight or something is aggravating it. It is especially bad when I try to lay down. I can't lay on the one side because it hurts to lay on the pain, and I can't lay on the other side because it puts pressure on the hurting side. I can't lay on my back because I can't breathe! I can't lay on my stomach for obvious reasons, so I am just out of luck in the sleeping department. I have also had recent pain below the large belly that makes it rather difficult to walk. Last checkup the doc said there is nothing he can do about a stretching belly, so I am left to tough it out. The heartburn is an incredible inconvenience, and sometimes painful in its own way. I get heartburn about 3-4 times a week and I try not to take any medication, but if I can't sleep, I will do it. I also have some sort of restless leg syndrome. My legs do not want to sleep at night, so back again to the out of luck in the sleep department. Other than that, it's not so bad.
Sweet nothings: After all of the bad things, there is always good. Hailey is VERY excited about this baby and she cannot wait for him to join our family. She talks about him every day and is very concerned for him. She recently asked me this, "Mommy? Are you sure the baby is gonna stay in our family forever?" She is adorable and I am glad that she is happy to have a new baby.
JIMISON Connection to Southern Renegade
10 years ago
3 comments:
Oh poor girl, that doesn't sound like fun. I don't know if I want to have kids now, just kidding. I'm sure it's worth the sacrifice :)
Pregnancy is so fun sometimes isn't it? haha. I hope you can find some relief so you can sleep better. I have a lot of the same problems your having, no fun.
I'm glad you ended on a positive note because this really does sound awful.
I hope it's going well!
Post a Comment