Friday, July 10, 2009

UGSA State Softball Tournament

It was a fantastic softball season this year! Christine made some great friends and even though her own team, the Mustangs, did not make it to state, another team picked her up to go with them because she is good. She went to state with the Pacesetters and had a blast. They took 4th overall and we are so proud of the way she played! She is amazing at what she does and she always puts in her all. She usually plays 2nd base or she pitches. She is becoming quite the athlete.











Vanessa's team had a great season as well. Her team finished 3rd in the league, 3rd in the City Tournament, and 3rd in the State Tournament. Not bad at all! This was Vanessa's first year playing competitive softball and she loved it. Jorge was her coach and she learned a lot and surprised all of us with her talent! She usually plays 2nd base. We are proud of her efforts and glad she loves to play sports! We love to watch her!









2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I loved softball when I was younger. I got Most Improved Player. I showed up at my first practice in beads and jewelry and the coach chewed me out! By the end I was a pretty decent player. Glad your girls have an awesome dad to help them.

Oh, and I found out about Zermatt from your blog. We are happy that we can take the baby there. So thanks! Can't wait to see the baby. Lots of pictures soon, I hope.

Sarai said...

That is cool! Your kids are great athletes. How do you do all this running around pregnant?