Saturday, March 13, 2010

Baby Brandon

Life passes you by so quickly that you don't stop to smell the roses. Brandon is almost 8 months old now and when he was 6 months I had the desire to remind myself what I loved about him at that time. I meant to record it here on my blog, but I knew how lazy I would be and that I wouldn't do it in time. I actually wrote down all the things I loved about him on paper, so I wouldn't forget.

Things I love about my 6 month old:

1. The way he scrunches his nose when he smiles.
2. The way he pats everything.
3. How curious he is about what is going on around him.
4. The way he has to taste his food with his tongue to see if it is something he might like.
5. The way he holds onto me when he nurses; like a bottle.
6. The way he gives me a big smile when I pick him up after work, like I am the most special person in the whole wide world.
7. The way he follows daddy with his big eyes like he wants to do whatever daddy is doing, and saying, "Pick me up, Daddy!"
8. The way he cries when you take away the things he really likes, (i.e. a plastic bag, the car keys, or a pen).
9. The way he gets so excited when you give him his soft big blanket and puppy toy and turn on his mobile when it's time for bed.
10. The way he suckles at his blanket and how he has to sleep with it on his face. (Don't worry, I am constantly checking on him and I always take it off his face when he is asleep.)
11. The way he laughs when you are changing a yucky diaper.
12. The way he tries to sit all alone, but just can't quite get it.
13. The way he can brighten anyone's day with his beautiful smile, big brown eyes, and fuzzy hair!
14. The way he just wants to be included in everything going on in the house.
15. The way he laughs because he is super ticklish.
16. When he stops nursing to take a look at what is going on around him, then he goes right back to nursing.

I LOVE THIS KID!





No comments: