Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tough Times Ahead

So many things to write, so little time to write it. Let's just say that there are many things happening in the Aguero household that I can't even keep up with it. I have so many things I want to blog about because they are milestones in my kids lives (and mine!), but I have no time to do it! I found a quote and I have been thinking about it all day:

"The Lord doesn't expect us to work harder than we are able. He doesn't (nor should we) compare our efforts to those of others. Our Heavenly Father asks only that we do the best we can - that we work according to our full capacity, however great or small." Deiter F. Uchtdorf.

I always wonder if I am doing the right thing? I believe the Lord knows what I can and can't handle. The things we are going through are building us and making us stronger.

I CAN and I WILL get through it!

No comments: