Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008


Here are all the kiddies together. Vanessa wasn't too happy that I forced her to wear the hat and eye patch. But without it she just looked like a rag doll.


I loved my makeup so much that I decided to sport it all day and night!


Miss Cleopatra at your service!


The cowboy himself!


Pirate girl (notice without the hat and eye patch!)


Dragon Fairy. Yeah, I had to sew those wings on because they wouldn't stay in. Detachable is what they were called.


Ariel


Sleeping Beauty

We had a lot of fun this Halloween. It seemed as though the kids got tired real fast this year, but I didn't mind. I got to dress up this year because I was teaching on Halloween. The kids loved my costume, and I had a few twins running around the school. I was Cleopatra. Christine was a Dragon Fairy and she loved the fact that I let her put on her makeup herself. Vanessa was a pirate again because she refused to wear a dress. Jorgy was a cowboy. And Hailey had to be a princess, this year it was Ariel. She got to go to two parties so for the first one she chose to be Sleeping Beauty. We went trick-or-treating in Orem and went to Aguero's for hot chocolate and chips and salsa! Halloween is always fun, but it is even more fun on the weekend!

No comments: