Well, as time goes on, and I have too many things to write about, I think for now I will stick with one! We are pregnant! Yes, we finally made the decision to have our last one (and I say last because I can't go through this again!). I found out on November 9th, which I had been expecting positive results. As of right now I am about 8 1/2 weeks along and I am due July 16th. I am feeling terrible and hardly able to function in my daily duties. My house is a disaster and I can't remember the last time the kids had a dresser full of clean clothes not to mention a good home cooked meal. I am hoping with all my being that I start to feel better at 12 weeks like I did with Hailey or this will be the longest 9 months of my life.
1 comment:
I am so excited for you!!!! Yay for babies...except when they don't sleep at night and scream at you for no reason...but you know all that!!!
Post a Comment