
Last weekend we took a trip up to Timpanogos Cave. Yes, it was pouring rain last weekend, but we decided to continue anyway. It was Jorge, me, Vanessa, Jorgy, and Hailey. Erika and her boyfriend Chaise came along too. We had a lot of fun. Jorgy even became a Junior Park Ranger and got a scout badge. It was cold and very wet, but we survived and my kids are all troopers. Hailey was getting tired on the way down and we had to sing Primary Songs together to keep her mind off of the walk down. She did amazing for a 3 year old! We had a few incidences. Because of the rain, there were more rock slides than normal and one time, I heard what sounded like thunder. Jorge and Jorgy had gone ahead of us and I couldn't see them. Well, a couple passing by said "That's a rock slide!" I was panicking! I yelled for Jorge and didn't get an answer. I started to leave the girls and run up the hill, when I heard Jorge yell for me and ask me if we were okay. I sigh of relief flooded over me that my boys were okay. Then on the way back down we ran into 2 other rock slides and one of those times, a rock missed Vanessa's head by about 2 inches! She just sat unmoving! We had so much fun! I would add pictures, but when Jorge uploaded them to his computer, he erased them from the camera. I will add them as soon as he gets me the cd.
No comments:
Post a Comment