Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Boyz II Men are still amazin!





Being at the Scera outdoor theater in Orem, I didn't think this concert was going to the best one I've ever seen. But it didn't turn out that way at all! It was sooo good. I had forgotten how much I love their music until I saw them up close.

Jorge got VIP tickets and we got to go to a reception where we were able to meet and greet them and get pictures and have dinner with them. It was fun. (The pictures will take a few weeks to get back.) As we were passing the theatre to go to the meet and greet, we noticed how full it was and I was thinking "Wow, that many people are here already?" So, after we got done eating we went over to the theater and took our seats. We had really good seats right on the floor just a few rows in front of the stage. I was a little worried at first, because when we went to Stadium of Fire, we couldn't see the people on stage very well because everyone in front of us stood on their chairs and we couldn't see a thing. But it was small enough here, that I could see their sweat! They started off singing a medely of their most popular songs. Then they did a tribute to Motown and then a tribute to Boyz II Men!

I can't wait to go again. It was really the best concert I have ever been to! Thank you Jorge for taking me on the best date ever! I love you!

3 comments:

A Crone's Life said...

Suzanne,
What a BEAUTIFUL family you and Jorge have made! I'm so proud of you both. It takes such dedication and strength to raise a family, and love alone is never enough to make it happen. You two are amazing.

I wish I had seen the BoyzIIMen concert -- I love those guys!

From Aaron's mom (Kelli Allred)

A Crone's Life said...

Oh, by the way...

Family and Friends,

Sarai Frost will take her oath of allegiance and become a citizen of the United States of America on Wednesday, September 24th at 9am.
You are invited to attend a reception/open house that evening from 5:30-7:00pm in her honor at the Allred home (5159 Ashland Rose Drive in Herriman). We would so love to have you join us for this celebration. (No gifts necessary.) So that we can plan accordingly, please RSVP to this email address.

Kelli Allred
(801) 404-2136
http://kelliallred.blogspot.com

Joel Frost said...

I am so Jealous! That would've been sweet!