As most of you know, or maybe some of you don't, I have started college. I am going for my BA in Elementary Education. I am so far in my seventh week and struggling just a bit. I was always very good at school and rarely had a hard time. (The only time I struggled was as a sophmore taking Honors English! I just hated reading all those boring books! Who wants to read
The Odessey at age 15?? oh and PreCalculus was pretty hard too.) I felt like college wouldn't be too bad especially my first classes. I am taking an English class right now and I have a teacher that I don't really like too well. She is super picky and everything has to be absolutely perfect. Kinda makes me upset. In fact she made me tear-up (I say tear-up because I don't want people to know that I cried) last week when she told me that all the work I'd done wasn't good enough and had to be fixed or it wasn't going to work. I think I have a negative attitude now and things are not going to be fun until I am finished with this class. Just two more weeks to go and then I can start over with my next English class!
No comments:
Post a Comment