Saturday, January 8, 2011

"What's This?" "Oh" "Ow" "Yes"

These were Brandon's first words! He is the only kid I know who knows how to say "yes" instead of "no." Here are some pics of Brandon as of late!

Brandon loves to climb on things.
He likes to get on Donkey and ride him around the house.
He thinks he is so cute! I have to agree!
But sitting in this basket is so fun mommy!
Can I fit in Daddy's brief case and go with him to work?
So sweet and so cute!
This just speaks for itself! He wants to play sports too!

2 comments:

♪ Sherry ♪ said...

May I just say my lovely sister. We got a very cute family. Your kids are freakin adorable!!! I love them to pieces. I just cant believe how big my nieces and nephews are getting. Love you Sue!!

Sasha said...

You forgot what's this? Heehee. He is very smart AND very cute! Love him to pieces!