Brandon is the cutest kid ever! One day, at an early morning soccer game, I had packed a few breakfast items, like apples, granola bars, bananas, etc. so that those of us who were hungry could pick something out of the bag and eat. About halfway through the game, Hailey asked me if she could have an apple. I said, "Sure. They are in the bag, just grab one." She came back a few seconds later, and told me there were no apples. I said, "Of course there are. I put them in there. Go look again." She came back again and told me there were no apples. I started getting angry that she wasn't looking careful enough, after all how hard was it to see an apple in a diaper bag? I told her to bring me the bag and sure enough there was no apple in the bag! I was thinking they had fallen on the ground or something so I began looking around. This is what I found:

No comments:
Post a Comment