Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Changes....


It is absolutely amazing to me how time flies. At this time 2 months ago I was dying to have Brandon and now he is almost 6 weeks old! My nephew was born yesterday and I began to comtemplate the miracle of life. I love my kids and the joy they bring to our family. I don't know what kind of life we would have without each one of them. They each bring their own personalities into our family and it's a hoot to see them grow. On the other hand, I realized that I HAVE 5 KIDS!!!! It has been a life changer for sure, but I wouldn't change it for anything!

2 comments:

ker said...

And cute kids they are, too! Babies make us realize how truly blessed we are!

Christy said...

I am amazed that I have 4 almost every day. It is definitely the way I want it to be!!