This may be a bit of a complaining post, but I wanted to update everyone on the pregnancy since I haven't even talked much about it.
Well, this pregnancy started out terrible. I was soo sick for so long and not just stomach sick but weird things. For example, I started to get a cold and got a sore throat and a cough and then my ears plugged up. I thought I was losing my hearing, but I kept being told it was just congestion. Well my cough lasted about a month and it was so bad that I was throwing up everything I tried to eat. I was feeling nauseous and congested all the time. Finally after about 6 weeks of this things started to clear up. Then my gag reflex caught on and I started to throw up everything again. Then I got my ears plugged up again! It was just weird. I felt tired and sick to my stomach and the dizziness kept me from getting anything done. At about 16 weeks into the pregnancy, I was finally feeling better. My gripe lately is that I am having a lot of "contractions" or just tightening of my uterus. I don't know what it is or why it is there, but it is bothersome none the less. I hope they are not telling of an early onset of labor because I am only 24 weeks as of right now and don't want to go into labor this early! I have also been having exreme hip pain, where it hurts to sit, walk, lay, and basically move. I have bad hip joints as it is, tendonitis in them or something like that, and now maybe the weight of the baby is causing aggrivation. The doc gave me some non-steroidal inflammation medication in a patch to put directly on the spot that hurts. It seems to be helping. Hopefully this too will pass and I will feel better!
P.S. I am also writing this to myself so I will remember the pains of being pregnant! More in a few weeks, and maybe even a picture.
JIMISON Connection to Southern Renegade
10 years ago
4 comments:
Sorry to hear about all the problems. Being sick is never fun. Good Luck with number 5! I think that is amazing!
I'm sorry you were so sick that really stinks.
I'm with you on the hip thing and sitting too long really hurts me too. I think with each pregnancy it gets worse.
I had no idea you had been this miserable. You need to be more of a complainer so we can shower you with sympathy...cookies, dinner, etc.. Someone has to do it since your not on "the list". I hope you have been throught the worst of it.
HI Suzanne,
It is so good to see your cute family again! Congratulations on the baby. I LOVE people who complain when they are pregnant. I have miserable pregnancies and am happy to find people who understand. I am due May 16 with a boy (Gabriel), but should deliver between 37 and 39 weeks. I want to start a blog, but I keep procrastinating. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment